Thank you for being a part of the Central Oregon Conservation Network! COCN was formed in 2013 by six organizations united to protect Central Oregon’s environment. We are excited to have launched this important network and are looking forward to improving environmental outcomes in Central Oregon.
COCN provides its members with the following services:
• OLCV staff time, financial and other resources needed for coordinating COCN
• Invitations to six information sharing (including two priority setting) meetings each year, coordinated by OLCV staff
• Inclusion of your organization in monthly e-newsletter, coordinated by OLCV staff.
• Opportunities to participate in educational trainings.
• Access to COCN documents on a shared network for easy access and review.
• Ability to propose and vote on priorities/threats to a Healthy Central Oregon.
• Inclusion in a coalition of power and access to shared wisdom of leading conservation groups to achieve one common goal: the protection of our quality of life in Central Oregon.
• Participation in drafting OLCV local endorsement questionnaires.
For more information, please call 503-224-4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.